Click on the below application link to complete the application and return to City Hall, or email@example.com.
Below is a image of available planters.
- City will place trees in planters from November 1st to November 3rd
- Signs will be provided recognizing sponsorships
- Tree decorating categories: Most Classy/Classic, Overall Best in Show, Best Business Representation, and Best Swiss Theme
- Decorating will take place November 6th through November 23rd. City will provide extension cords. Decorations only, no charity trees
- Battery or power LED lights REQUIRED on all trees
- LED lights and decorations to be provided by the applicant and must be removed no later than January 16, 2024
- Trees will be judged after November 24th
- Winners will be announced at the Festival of Chimes and Lights event on Saturday, December 2nd, 2023, to kick-off the event
- City will remove and recycle trees. Sponsors, do not remove trees
- The City will not accept liability for any lost or stolen decorations
- PLANTER LOCATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE