8:30am - 10:00am Port Orchard City Hall
216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366
PORT ORCHARD, WA – The City of Port Orchard is hosting a series of webinars from Roger Brooks International. The fifth webinar, “Lodging, Attractions & Guides: Your Top 5 Marketing Priorities” will be shown at 8:30am on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, in the Robert G. Geiger Council Chambers located at Port Orchard City Hall, 216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA.
While we’ve concentrated our primarily efforts (including webinars and video workshops) on cities, towns, counties and communities, the best, most successful tourism efforts are built on the shoulders of private-sector attractions, activities (such as guide services), retailers, markets, restaurants, resorts and other types of lodging.
- Examples of the most effective printed marketing materials you can emulate;
- How best to spend your marketing dollars – specifically;
- How to design effective print and online ads;
- How to better leverage your social media efforts;
- Ways to extend your seasons;
- The top three strategies to pull people in the door; and
- The power of having your business “secretly shopped”.
If you work in the travel industry, make this workshop a priority! Bring everyone you know that has visitor-based clientele, along with marketing agencies, and stakeholders. The tips and tricks in this workshop are invaluable ways to increase your business.