Free Economic Development Webinars – Part 3
MarMarch 15 2017
8:30am - 10:00am Port Orchard City Hall
216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366
PORT ORCHARD, WA – The City of Port Orchard is hosting a series of webinars from Roger Brooks International. The third webinar, “The Ultimate Guide to Logos & Slogans” will be shown at 8:30am on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, in the Robert G. Geiger Council Chambers located at Port Orchard City Hall, 216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The seven rules of developing a brand identity (logo);
- The need (or not) for a tag line;
- Examples of logos and slogans that work and many that flat-out don’t;
- Memorable tag lines and some very unforgettable ones;
- When and where to use tag lines and when and how to use your logos;
- What to do when you have multiple organizations and each wants their own identity but you still need brand continuity; and
- How to avoid focus groups and design by committee failures that can lead to ugly politics.
These webinars are free and open to the public.