How can I reach an officer regarding my case?

If you know the officer’s name and/or badge number, you may call our office at (360) 876-1700 to leave a voicemail message for that officer.  If you wish to reach an officer via email you can send your request for contact to our general email inbox at and your message will be forwarded to the officer handling your case.  Please provide the officer’s name, and/or badge number, and your case number if it is available.

Close window