Attending Court Hearings
Port Orchard Municipal Court is open and is handling all court hearings by zoom video or telephonic conferencing unless required to personally appear. If you are seeking to participate in a court hearing, click here for virtual/telephonic instructions
Please contact the court if you have any questions.
Emergency Administrative Orders
- Emergency Order Re: Jury Trails - 022-02 (February 7, 2022)
- Emergency Order Re: Jury Trials - 22-01 (January 2, 2022)
- Emergency Order RE: Jury Trials - 21-02 (September 8, 2021)
- Emergency Admin Order RE: Jury Trials (January 25, 2021)
- Emergency Admin Order RE: Court Operations - 20-01 (March 16, 2020)
- Admin Order RE: Bone Club - 20-02
- Emergency Admin Order RE: Jury Trials - 20-03 (December 15, 2020)
Port Orchard Municipal Court hears misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor criminal cases including criminal traffic, criminal non-traffic, and all non-criminal traffic and non-traffic infractions, and parking tickets for violations occurring within the city limits.
The mission of the Port Orchard Municipal Court is to establish and maintain public trust and confidence in the Court by ensuring independence, accessibility, accountability, and fairness for all citizens.