Fire Sprinkler Permit Application – Minor Tenant Improvement: Apply Online

Apply for a Fire Sprinkler Permit for a Minor Tenant Improvement using the Permit Center’s Online Permit Guide.  After you sign into the Guide, you will find the Fire Sprinkler Permit Minor TI under the Fire section. This online application can be used when the work to an existing Fire Alarm system involves moving, adding, or removing fewer than 20 heads.

Find more information about online resources at our Online Permitting webpage.

Close window