After a collision
- If you are involved in or witness an auto accident where medical or police assistance is needed, call 9-1-1.
- If you pass an auto accident and it does not appear that assistance is needed, or you see involved parties on a wireless phone, or emergency personnel have already arrived, please do not call 9-1-1.
Minor Collision with no police response
- You should exchange insurance information.
- You can report collisions online via the Collision Report with Washington State Patrol
- If there is over $1,000, you are required by law to report the collision to the Washington State Patrol.
Copy of collision report
- Washington State Patrol is the custodian of all collision reports within the State of Washington.
- You can request a copy of any collision report through their website.
- If you were in a collision outside of Port Orchard city limits, you can contact the local agency where the collision occurred, or you can search the WSP Collision Report Search application.