1. Come join the fun, Saturday, December 2, 2023, for the Festival of Chimes and Lights event happening downtown Port Orchard at the Boat Launch. For road closures and details of the event click here!
  2. Police Department is not able to accept faxes at this time. Please email the PD at police@portorchardwa.gov. In addition, the police department is closed for all in-person business. During the remodel of our space, staff will be available during normal business hours by phone and/or email. For emergency assistance, please call 911.

After a collision

  • If you are involved in or witness an auto accident where medical or police assistance is needed, call 9-1-1.
  • If you pass an auto accident and it does not appear that assistance is needed, or you see involved parties on a wireless phone, or emergency personnel have already arrived, please do not call 9-1-1.

Minor Collision with no police response

  • You should exchange insurance information.
  • You can report collisions online via the Collision Report with Washington State Patrol 
  • If there is over $1,000, you are required by law to report the collision to the Washington State Patrol.

Copy of collision report

  • Washington State Patrol is the custodian of all collision reports within the State of Washington.
  • You can request a copy of any collision report through their website.
  • If you were in a collision outside of Port Orchard city limits, you can contact the local agency where the collision occurred, or you can search the WSP Collision Report Search application.
Close window