The City of Port Orchard has two Parking Enforcement Officers that work within the Department of Community Development to educate the community and enforce the City of Port Orchard’s parking ordinances and state law.
Port Orchard’s Parking Enforcement Officers perform monitoring as follows:
- Paid parking/ ParkMobile App
- Time restrictions on streets
- Yellow zones/ curbs/ loading zones
- Parking obstructing traffic
- Parking for unlawful advertising, selling of vehicles or merchandise
- Blocking roadway, driveways, mailboxes, fire hydrants and sidewalks
Any citizen concerned about a parking issue (other than a parking ticket) should report it to See Click Fix to be routed to the proper authorities. Inquiries about issued parking tickets should be directed to the Port Orchard Municipal Court.
In the event of an emergency or a concern requiring immediate attention, please contact 911 so that an Officer on duty can be dispatched accordingly.
****Residential passes are available in the Finance Department (2nd floor of City Hall) for individuals living on streets with time restrictions (such as a 2-hour limit).